Frequently Asked Questions
We are located at 125 Josiah Gumede Road (previously Old Main Rd), Pinetown. The shop is directly above Tiger Wheel & Tyre on the corner of Beviss Road and Old Main Road.
Monday to Friday: 08h00 – 16h30
Saturday: 08h30 – 12h30
Sundays and Public Holidays: Closed
While it is likely that you will receive your order earlier, we ask that you allow 5 – 7 working days from confirmation of purchase until you receive your order.
We try our very best to get your order to you as soon as possible however, sometimes items that show as being in stock on the website can actually be out of stock. In this case we may need to delay your order until an item arrives.
As a general rule the following delivery times apply under ideal circumstances:
Main Centres(KZN, FS & GAUTENG): 2-3 days
Main Centres(WC,EC & MP): 3-4 days
Regional Centres: 3-4 days
Local free Durban Delivery: Monday(South Coast), Tuesday(Highway),Wednesday(Central),Thursday(North Coast, Phoenix, Umhlanga, Durban North), Friday(Pietermaritzburg & Midlands). Your order needs to be placed before 2pm the day before delivery.
Please make sure that there is someone to receive your order at the address provided. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have entered a delivery address where someone will be available to receive it. If no one is available at the specified address at the time of delivery, you will need to collect your order from the courier depot at your convenience. It is very important that you provide a contact telephone number for the person receiving your order.
- Browse our online store.
- Select the item you want to buy.
- If applicable select the colour, size, weight and quantity you want to purchase.
- Select the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
- Once you have finished adding all your required items to your cart, select the Trolley icon on the top right corner of your screen.
- Review your items, making sure you have the correct quantities in your Trolley.
- Log into your account or create one if you haven’t already got one.
- Select ‘Checkout’.
- Proceed to pay. Select Netcash for all instant card payments.
NetCash is a secure online payment gateway that allows you to make payment using your credit/debit card.
Once you have placed your order, you will receive 3 email confirmations:
- Once you have placed your order, you will receive an email confirmation of your order.
- Once your payment has reflected in our account, you will be emailed a confirmation receipt. Note: If you have opted to pay by eft, please send a proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Non instant EFT payments from other banks make take 2-3 days to reflect in our account. Only once funds reflect in our account will orders be released.
- Once your order is complete you will be sent a completion email containing a link to your parcel tracking.
Please contact email@example.com if you do not receive any one of these emails.
We have 3 payment options available to you at checkout:
Eft: You can EFT into our bank account using the details in your order confirmation. Please make sure to send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orders will not be released until funds reflect in our account.
NetCash (select this option if you want to pay by Debit or Credit Card)
Pay our driver by card. This option is only available to customers using our Local free delivery option(for Durban & Surrounds).
Our drivers do not accept cash.