On 1 June 2019, we will be changing over to a new Loyalty Card system.
Please see below for information on the rollout of our new system including details of the changeover from old to new cards
- We will no longer issue new stamps nor stamp cards after 31 May 2019
- New Loyalty card will cost the customer R5.00 incl vat.
- We will transfer the equivalent rand value of your stamps across to your new card.
- We will cease transfer of stamps to new cards on 1 August 2019. Stamp cards will become invalid on this date and unused stamps shall be forfeited.
- Loyalty Cash back shall be earned at the following rate:
- R100.00 - R499.00 @ 1% cash back
- R500.00 - R999.00 @ 2% cash back
- 1000.00 - R3000.00 @ 3% cash back
- Cash back will only be issued at the time of purchase
- A maximum of R100.00 can be accumulated on the card.
- Only amounts of R50.00 or more can be redeemed against a purchase
- If an amount is redeemed on a purchase, you will still be issued cash back for the remaining purchase amount paid.
- Cash back can now be earned on delivered sales, only if paid for at the time of delivery (ie: COD, Credit Card or prior EFT payment)
- Cash back will only be issued up to a maximum purchase amount of R3000.00. Split purchases will not be accommodated. Cash back on single purchases above R3000.00 will be processed at R3000.00.
- Use of Loyalty Cards will not be available for online purchases